Snarky and T-TTC
Options

work pet peeeves

new work pet peeve - i hate it when my boss talks to me with his sunglasses on while inside the office. maybe i'm getting older but it think it's effing rude.

i should also say that he's been pissing me off ALL week. it's like he's been taking douchebag pills. 

Re: work pet peeeves

• Options
    Cool
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Cannot F**** stand it when people see me on the phone and contunie to stand at my desk waiting for me to get off the phone. Go AWAY or leave a note and I will get back to you. I always end up having to excuse my self from the person I am speaking to and put them on Mute so I can attend to the rude a$$ hovering over me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageNikki1007:
    Cool
    LOL

• Options

imageNikki1007:
    Cool

lolz

• Options

My work pet peeve is the same today as its been the past few months.  All the baby talk.

I.can't.take.it.anymore.

I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options
    imagepoontater:
    Cannot F**** stand it when people see me on the phone and contunie to stand at my desk waiting for me to get off the phone. Go AWAY or leave a note and I will get back to you. I always end up having to excuse my self from the person I am speaking to and put them on Mute so I can attend to the rude a$$ hovering over me.
    My last intern used to do this,  it drove me crazy, he had a habit of wandering over right as I was calling my DH to tell him I was leaving for the day
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"