Parenting after a Loss
Options

"May Cause Drowsiness"

hahahah

I gave Avery some zyrtec this morning before I left because she was so stuffy (I hadn't given it to her in a few days).

well - it knocked her out.  she has been sleeping from 9 until now - last I heard she was still sleeping.

Poor girl.  lesson learned - give it to her at night! 

Good thing she's at home, I don't have to work tomorrow either. 

Re: "May Cause Drowsiness"

• Options
    DD's Reglan says that too. I don't believe it. She has been boycotting naps for 2 months!! haha. Although her morning nap is still going. She woke but then found her pacifier and she may be out again.
  • Options

imageMrs.Mclstar48:
    DD's Reglan says that too. I don't believe it. She has been boycotting naps for 2 months!! haha. Although her morning nap is still going. She woke but then found her pacifier and she may be out again.

maybe she's immune to it by now. I took it once before for my milk supply, noticed i was a little tired but tried it again this past week and i was like a walking zombie, i refused to drive DS around because i felt like i fall asleep at any time. needless to say, I quit taking it before the 12 days were up!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsSmith81:

imageMrs.Mclstar48:

maybe she's immune to it by now. I took it once before for my milk supply, noticed i was a little tired but tried it again this past week and i was like a walking zombie, i refused to drive DS around because i felt like i fall asleep at any time. needless to say, I quit taking it before the 12 days were up!

Definitely NOT immune to it! I wish she was. I took her off of it and it was an epic fail. She does not take the recommended dose for her weight though. Which is probably why it doesnt make her sleepy. She should be getting 1.9ml 4x a day and I only give her 1ml 2x a day. I give her the minimum she needs to help her system. I am not comfortable giving her so much.

• Options

Maybe I should try some of that at night.... ;)

I'm totally kidding.

• Options
    When I was a kid I was on an allergy med that had a drowsy and non drowsy version.. My parents would give me the drowsy version on purpose cuz I never slept otherwise.. :)
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"