North Carolina Babies

Pediatrician in Raleigh/Clayton area?

Hi!   I am a lurker mostly on these boards (1st Tri kinda turned me off) but being a newbie to the Raleigh area I don't know where to turn.  This board helped me find a great OB so I figured I'd try again.

Are there any recommendations on pediatricians in the area?  I'd like to begin looking into this now before I can't move without waddling.  :P

Thank you!

Re: Pediatrician in Raleigh/Clayton area?

• Do you live in the Clayton area?  There are several of us who do.  :)  You should join Johnstonmommies if you live in Johnston Co (www.johnstonmommies.com).  A lot of the moms there use Raleigh Pediatrics in Garner.

I drive to Raleigh to go to White Oak Pediatrics by Rex.  We see Dr. Anderson and we love her.

Welcome to the board and congrats on your pregnancy!

• Jeffers Mann and Artman---the have 4 locations and  are awesome!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • For some reason, most of the moms on JM don't like Jeffers Mann in Clayton/Garner.  Most moms (on the JM board) who go there have switched to Raleigh Peds.  They don't like the nurses/office staff at Jeffers Mann for some reason. 

ETA: I checked on JM, and there is an overwhelming love for Dr. Hedgepath of Raleigh Peds.

• We use Raleigh Peds at the Durant Rd. location.  I love Dr. Parkerson but also liked Dr. Hewitt. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageLalabee0425:
    Jeffers Mann and Artman---the have 4 locations and  are awesome!

Yes!  Although I've only been to the Cary & Raleigh locations, but I really like them so far!!

• ::G begins the chant::: JEFFERS, MAN...JEFFERS, MAN..

I was in their Clayton office, and I had no problems. What I LOVED most about them is that they have a LC consultant on staff. That's HUGE if you're planning to BF. I have been to the Cary and Raleigh offices more, but I was pleased with my one Clayton experience.

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

• I love Jeffers Mann in Clayton...we've only been 1 time but had a great experience. We see Dr. Langdon but we were her former patient so I'm not sure if she is taking new patients or not. She is very very pro breastfeeding.
  • Thank you everyone!   I am currently jobless and still fighting "all day sickness" so I have been holed up at home a lot recently.  I will definetly join that group since I am dying to meet some new people here. :)
  • PS - I do live in Clayton off of Amelia Church
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"