Baby Names
Options

Girl Names- opinions?

Tessa Emma or Rylin Emma

and if Rylin.. spelling it Rylin or Rylen (DH wants Rylen, I think it looks odd)

Re: Girl Names- opinions?

• Options
    I prefer the name Tessa but it sounds too repetitive with Emma.  Rylin and Rylen both look odd.
    Dee Dee DS Elijah Xin 3/11/05 DD Evangeline Mei 8/24/06
  • Options
    Tessa and Rylin are both just okay for me - I don't have preference either way.  If you go with Rylin I like the "in" spelling.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm not crazy about either of them. But if you do use Tessa, I don't think Tessa Emma sounds good as a combo.

Rylin Emma doesn't flow that well for me either. It could sound like one name- Rylinemma.

All of that said, in reality the full name won't really be said that often!

I actually like the spelling Rylan.

• Options
  • Options
    I like Tessa, but agree that it sounds odd with Emma - a little too rhymey.
    natural m/c 6-1-09 @9 weeks, Lucy born 5-11-10, m/c (D&C)1-24-12 @10 weeks Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LMS05LMS05 member
    Tessa?
  • Options
    Tessa Emma, sounds silly because of the repetitive "a" sound. I like Rylan Emma, spelled with the a the best. Good Luck.
  • Options
    I like Tessa the best but not with Emma.  What about Tesse Rylan?
  • Options
    I like Tessa better than Rylen/Rylin, but I agree with pps that the multiple "a" sounds are repetitive. I might go with Tessa Emmaline or something.
    imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Tessa, by far. But definitely not with Emma. Rylin/Rylen sounds beyond made up. Really not good.
  • Options

imagekegallagh:
    Tessa, by far. But definitely not with Emma. Rylin/Rylen sounds beyond made up. Really not good.

Agreed?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am not crazy about either name but they both sound bad with Emma, it does not flow at all.
  • Options

imageorleyl:
    I am not crazy about either name but they both sound bad with Emma, it does not flow at all.

Yes, I agree. ?

• Options

Love Tessa but not with Emma. But if Emma is special to you then use it.

Rylin I think is a made up name. Sorry, but I hate it.

• Options
    I hate to say that neither one are my style.  I like Tessa but not with Emma, they rhyme and Rylin doesn't sound like a girls name to me.
  • Options
    Tessa is a ton better than Rylin. However, I also don't think it flows well with Emma, sorry.
  • Options

imageEXL311:
    I prefer the name Tessa but it sounds too repetitive with Emma.  Rylin and Rylen both look odd.

This.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"