D.C. Area Babies
Options

I'm thinking of selling my secret...

Thanks to everyone for all your support. Things are much better. Lyra slept a ton yesterday and was back to her cheerful self. She only cried once all day. I unfortunately have to wake her up this morning as we got off the waitlist for the Broadcasters Child Development Center and are taking a tour (anyone know anything good or bad?). Hopefully it won't derail her for the rest of the day.

So, the 8 hours + a day of walking to get my babe to sleep over the past week has paid off. ?I am back to my pre-pg weight and fit into my jeans. I'm thinking of selling the sleep deprivation/walk a baby to sleep diet plan. Pay me to come wake up in the middle of the night to care for my child and spend hours a day walking her. Guaranteed success. ?What do you think?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I'm thinking of selling my secret...

• Options

It sounds like it's been pretty rough the past week but congrats on getting back to your pre-pregnancy weight. It must be nice to get into those old jeans.

I had a dream the other night that I was back to my pre-pregnancy weight and it felt wonderful. However, that's not going to be a realty for a few more months...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Wow, congrats on getting back to your prepreg weight, that's fantastic!
    Wife, Musician, Fed, WW-er, and Mom of three little kids - not necessarily in that order.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats, that's awesome! Not the not sleeping part of course but the exercise piece is great. :-)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"