Austin Babies

Anyone available as Daycare backup for me (or anyone else)?

Just in case they close Round Rock Daycares? Now might be a good time to lay down these plans before things get all crazy, which it appears they might.

The next two weeks aren't horrible actually, I'd need someone to watch DD from about 9am until 5pm - Monday & Friday next week (Tues/Wed/Fri the following week) . It's possible DH may be able to take off work but who knows. Money is tight with taxes and the roof stuff so a time trade would be ideal. I have a random schedule but with some notice we can work out some MDO days for you or even a date night. My place or yours if you're close. Despite attempting to run away from home, trying to get hit by trucks and the occasional poop on the floor, DD is actually a really great kid =P

Since I'm a nurse, I know some might worry about me exposing YOUR little one to the funk of the hospital. I strip down in the garage and always shower before getting DD up in the morning, so I'm like... clean and stuff. As clean as I can control anyway.

stacy at nicemonkeys.com (sorry I haven't been more on the ball about a babysitting co-op, work is busy and this pregnancy is sucking the life out of me!)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Anyone available as Daycare backup for me (or anyone else)?

• I am. You know where I live (about a two miles from the hospital) and you have my email.I am praying my dd's school stays open but if not it will be like a party :)

The girls both have little coughs but doctors confirm they are fine---no fevers.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"