Secondary IF
Options

Clomid ?

I was wondering if anyone felt this way after taking Clomid. Last Friday was my last pill. Last night I became so bloated it is painful. I look 3 months pregnant! Today I am still pretty bloated and a little queasy. I overall feel like crap. Last month I felt bad too but this is different. I went in yesterday for my follicle check and I have 4 follicles and last month I only had 1, so maybe that has to do with it. I just feel like crap and on top of that I have no patience for my daughter's temper tantrums at all. So I was wondering if this is pretty normal?

Re: Clomid ?

• Options
    Those bigger follies sure could make you feel like crap. I was SOOOO MOODY when on clomid. I would totally rage about things that were not a big deal to most! I am sure your symptoms are from the clomid.
  • Options
    Clomid can make you moody for sure...  and lots of follies can definitely be uncomfortable.  I would still mention it to your Dr or nurse though...
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm guessing those nice follies are causing that bloat. And moodiness too. GL!
  • Options
    That was my issue Wink  I agree w/pp it sounds normal.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Options
    Yes.  I get this way too. 
  • Options
    CMM05CMM05 member
    Just make sure they watch those follicles b/c unfortunately with that many you can have OHSS and/or leftover cysts......
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"