North Carolina Babies

Crescent---Albee Baby has no tax?

Can't find this on the site, is that a standard thing, or just on this item? If that's the case, plus the free shipping, I might not be able to pass up that Britax. Hmmm...

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: Crescent---Albee Baby has no tax?

• I've actually not ordered from them (we ended up getting ours from Amazon) but I'm almost positive I remember those who did order from Albee plugging the no tax thing!  Hopefully I'm not wrong :)

I think the rule for tax is that if the website doesn't have a physical store in your state, they don't have to charge you sales tax.

It really is a great deal if you like that pattern!  We got our cowmooflage on sale for $225, and I thought that was a good deal at the time LOL!

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hughes...Happy Mothers has a few more options for $199 with no tax and free shipping. They have the cow pattern, which I think is adorable!!

Edit-Just saw it is not for the Marathon. I didn't realize you could use that one to 65lbs, that makes it worth the money!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • If they don't have a store or warehouse in your state then they don't have to charge you sales tax.  But I think alot of companies still do anyway.  Technically, if they don't, you're supposed to pay it yourself, but who does that? 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hughes, we got that Ashley Floral for DD2 in February (during the annual sale, it was $169.99 I believe) and it was no tax or shipping and we got it from Albee and it got here fast.

I also got DD1 her Maclaren Quest from there (in a girly pattern) for $89 when it was on clearance and it was the same - no tax, no shipping, here in 2-3 days.?

• imagedbertagni:

Edit-Just saw it is not for the Marathon. I didn't realize you could use that one to 65lbs, that makes it worth the money!!

This was originally why we were wanting the Marathon. But then I read 65 lbs is an average 8-9 year old. I sincerely doubt a 4th grader would be cool with riding in a "baby seat". I'm sure by then we'll be using a regular booster seat... But the Marathon's usually more expensive than the Roundabout, so at that price, I'm really considering it... we'll see!

Thanks for the link!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• We got Ashley's Roundabout from Albee baby and we did not pay tax or shipping. I think it was around $200. We got the tan swirl pattern b/c it was neutral and matched my car. Don't think we got as good a deal as some of the other ladies, but I will still happy with the price :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"