Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Just plain pissy

I am trying to deal with our loss the best I know how.  Somedays are better than others. Somedays it seems like I am back to my old self, and then wham the next day is back to square one!  It's been 2 1/2 weeks since our natural mc.

For the last three days I have been terribly cranky.  I wake up cranky and go to bed cranky.   Every little thing at work and home gets on my nerves.  I lashed out at DH tonight for no good reason. :( 

There really isn't anything else going on in my work/home life to make me pissy, just the mc.  And the fact it seems like everyone else it pregnant expect for me, 1 cousin, 3 co-workers, and 2 friends, and 1 co-worker who is going through infertility treatments now.  2 are due right before we were and 4 are due after we were.

I just needed to have a vent session I guess, so thank you.  I'm glad I have great support on here!

Re: Just plain pissy

• Options

I'm sorry you have been pissy. I've been the same way for a few days and I think it's just from being tired and all the hormones changing.

I hope the days get easier for you. Hang in there.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i have pissy days too. we go thru a range of emotions. i understand feeling like everyone else is pg and happy. it sucks. but hopefully we will have our happy pg soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"