North Carolina Babies
Options

NBR- Bathing suit shopping online

I think I recall there was a recent post either here or on the other board about bathing suit shopping online for those of us that are top heavy... does anyone have the name of the online site handy? I've got to find a new bathing suit. I thought I had saved it but apparently I did not. TIA!

Re: NBR- Bathing suit shopping online

• Options

Well the one I found was from Kohls but it really didnt work so well Mikey found the Lands End ones are good. They have D-DDD sizes. I just ordered one and they are having a sale right now.

I even have a free shipping code which helped.....bc they wanted $10 for shipping!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Yes, Land's End!  I was so excited to find a suit that was big enough, and supported my ginormous tatas.  They're having a sale right now, and I have a free shipping code.  But it expires today.  I was so happy with it, I ordered another one yesterday!  I wear a DDD, and if anything can support these puppies, it's worth it's weight in gold.  Here's the free shipping code:

Enter the Promotion Code APR28 and the PIN 00005725 in the space provided

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Which one did you get Mikey... I'm with you I need DDD too...ugh! Also, do they fit pretty true to size..I'm a size 10 normally so should I order a size 10 bathing suit?
  • Options

I got this one, in both colors.  You can order the tops and bottoms separately.  I think jenn&tim got the same one in a different pattern.  I normally wear an 8 or 10 in pants, so I ordered a 10 bottom and it's good.  I don't love the bottom, but it works, and finding a good top was what was most important to me.  I wasn't sure what size I would be on top, since I don't buy shirts in sizes.  I got a 14 DDD and it's perfect.  I went with a 14 because that's what size I had to buy my wedding dress in order for it to fit my boobs, and the waist was altered down.  I wear a 36 DDD bra.

(man, this is was alot of personal information!)

• Options
    It appears they're really running out of sizes!  Because when I sent jenn the link this morning, they had all the sizes available, so hurry!

• Options
    They have awesome ones at www.bravissimo.com They come in sizes through FFF or something. The tankinis have built in underwire bras with hidden clasp--so its kinda like actually wearing a bra underneath--not just a shelf bra. I'm getting to order this one.
  • Options

imageluckygirl0818:
    They have awesome ones at www.bravissimo.com They come in sizes through FFF or something. The tankinis have built in underwire bras with hidden clasp--so its kinda like actually wearing a bra underneath--not just a shelf bra. I'm getting to order this one.

They were going to be my next stop if the Land's End doesn't work.  I can't believe there's not something like that here in the US!  I get their catalogue, but have never ordered.  Let us know how you like it!

• Options

I both have and just ordered a new Lnads End bathing suit. I'm short, very curvy about a size 14 and a DD. I bought this suit for my HM 5 years ago & basically wore it till it fell apart. I just ordered a new one today, on sale + free shipping!

The only bathing suit I've ever loved.

• Options
    Mikey I ordered the same one as you did. Thanks for the info... I ordered a 10 top I'm crossing my fingers it fits but we'll see if not hopefully they have a good return policy. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"