Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I'm Back from the hospital.

As you all know if you read my other post that I had alot of cramps last night and passed something hard like a placenta looking thing..Remind you I miscarried on March 1st.

Anyway...After I passed that last night, my cramps went away. A bit of blood afterwards and NOTHING in the morning..Maybe a wipe or two of lite lite barely there brown.

Today I was set for my D&C at the hospital. We arrive 2 hours before. They make me pee in a cup. Pregnancy test came back negative. They took my blood..Had to wait an hour for results..They were 0. ZERO. HALLAALUUYAAA! They set me up with an IV fluid. As I was waiting, the Dr. came in and I asked him if he can give me an internal sonogram just in case to see if tehre was anything left in my uterus. There was NOTHING.

SO with no bleeding and nothing there...NO D&C. I was so excited. Whatever came out of me last night was the END.

I am not having sex at all until I get my period and then I am going on birth control.

Re: I'm Back from the hospital.

• Options
    Yay! I'm really glad that all worked out for you! I hope you can get a lot of rest now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i am so happy for you. i am glad you didn't have to go thru the d&c. now the healing can definitely start.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so glad to hear you don't have to have the d&c.  I just wanted to let you know I had a similar experience -- I spotted for 2 months after my d&c even though my hcg had gone all the way down.  We were about to schedule another procedure, but a few days before, I passed this strange looking piece of tissue. After that the bleeding completely stopped.  They ran pathology on it and it turns out it was just a piece of endometrial tissue that hadn't come out in my first d&c.  after that, they did a saline sonogram and my uterus was all clear so I didn't need the 2nd d&c -- thank god! i was so relieved -- i am sure you are too.  hope you can relax a little bit now...best of luck!
  • Options

I'm so glad things worked out like that!

• Options
    Wow. That's great that it worked out so well for you that you didn't need another D&C.
  • Options
    Yay for no second D&C!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm so glad it worked out and you didn't end up needing the procedure. Happy healing from here on out. Smile
  • Options

I can finally go to the store and get out of my house without worrying that I am going to bleed to death.

I am going to rest this weekend! Just to play it safe!

• Options
    Thank you everyone! I appreciate you all. You are the only ones that I turned to for support. Noone else seems to understand! ((((HUGS))))
  • Options
    I'm so glad to hear that, I had been praying that you didn't have to go through that.  I glad to hear that it is finished and you can start to recover emotionally and physically now!
  • Options

Yay!  That's great news.  I am so glad.  Take care of yourself.

• Options

I am so, so glad it turned out well for you!

I'm going today for an u/s to determine if I have passed everything, and if I did - no D&E for me either!!

Hope you have a nice weekend!

imageimage
    Zachary Ryan - 1/13/08 - 6lbs 15oz, 20.5 inches
    Lilia Rose - 5/11/10 - 8lbs 6oz, 21 inches
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"