Baby Names

Name Poll

Which is your favorite?  Any other middle name reccomendations? I'm having a hard time with middle names sounding good and being meaningful.

Thanks for your time!

https://www.babynames.com/namelist/9678738

BTW, I am not pregnant this is just for ideas and out of curiosity of others opinions.

Re: Name Poll

• ugh sorry, but they all sound awful. made-up, misspelled, and very childish.  Very trailer park sounding and very limiting for you daughter. jmo!
  • imageleah1615:
    ugh sorry, but they all sound awful. made-up, misspelled, and very childish.  Very trailer park sounding and very limiting for you daughter. jmo!

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with this.

• Loading the player...
  • imagemZoe:

imageleah1615:
    ugh sorry, but they all sound awful. made-up, misspelled, and very childish.  Very trailer park sounding and very limiting for you daughter. jmo!

I'm sorry, but I have to agree with this.

I agree as well. Talia & Macy aren't all that bad, but the whole mn combo is just bad. The others are VERY trailer park. Sorry!

• imageleah1615:
    this is harsh, but very true. sorry. you need to really think of an adult woman with all of your name choices. and i think you should definitely spell whatever name you choose the way it is usually spelled.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I could not vote. Macy is okay, the rest are bad. Sorry.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Don't want to sound mean but none of those are great names. Macy sounds like Macy Gray or Macy's day parade. The middle name Jolee is too Angelina and I hate it. I understand that in french, jolie means pretty but I just can't get over Angelina. Don't like her.

Paige is too little girl. Jo is trailer park. 

What about Gracie or something that will be a hot name when she grows up. I know it sounds stupid but that's how we agreed on our daughter's name. It had to be a pretty or hot name for when she grows up. There's nothing worse than meeting an adult who's name is babyish. Also, people won't take her seriously when she is older. 

But in the end, it is your choice. And who's to say that you don't live in a trailer park? Those names would then be appropriate. Give her a strong and successful name. 

Good luck.

• LMS05LMS05 member
    I'm normally critical of names and dislike so many, but I think Macy Paige is really cute. I like it a lot! Macy is way better than the popular Ainsley, Peyton, Addison, Madison, and Avery (etc). Paige is not too little girl. I know a 57 year old woman named Paige. I love that name.
  • I like the name Talia.
  • I like the name Talia and Brynlie. I like that they are spelled differently. My sons name is Greysin, and thats not popular AT ALL and if someone does have that name its spelled Grayson. But I didnt care wether people liked it or not, it fits him great. Before he was born, when people found out what I was naming him they thought it was "nice" but now when they see him they think its just great and so creative and perfect. They are not tralier park names. I think they are unique and beautiful, just like your daughter will be, so they will be perfect for her. I say go for what you like no matter what, becuase in the end you wont regret it
  • Macy was really the only name I liked on the list.  I'm not sure where Brynlee came from, but it's everywhere now and I'm definitely not a fan. 

But, it's your baby. 

• I'm sorry, but I voted no on all of your names.  Sad  Brynlie and Bria sound made up, and Macy... = the department store.  What about Maisy?

I do like the name Talia, but not "Jolee" as a MN (sounds made up).  You could opt to spell it Jolie, which is a popular French girl name that means "pretty".  *Nods at my username* - "Jolis Petits Bijoux" is my cat's nickname.  It means "pretty little jewels".

So, out of your options, I vote for Talia Jolie... with Jolie spelled Jolie, not Jolee.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I don't like none of them.

Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I like Talia, but not Jolee.  Macy is o.k.  Middle names- I like Paige, Grace or Ann. 

The rest... have to agree w/ the others. do NOT like them and they seem very made upl

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    ~Benjamin Franklin

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    DS dx with celiac disease 5/28/10

• not a huge fan. these names seem a little out there. and a few remind me of strippers. sorry!
  • I like Macy and Talia.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Have you considered Jolene? Jolee just sounds a little unfinished. Brynlie is my favorite of your choices, but I didn't love any of them.
  • These names are nms, but I like Bria Grace the best. How about Brianna Grace, with Bria as a nickname?
  • imagecmeon_the_water:
    Won't your "friend" with twins named Bria and Macy think it's a little weird if you name your kid Bria or Macy?Indifferent

This. You posted 2x about how your "friend" has two year old twins named Bria and Macy and she wanted to name her next set of twins Brenlie and Maya. 

Blank!
  • What about Paige as a first name?
  • What about Brynn or Bree, instead of Brinlee?

I'd say go with Talia Paige, given the choices.

?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • About the friend with the twins... Yes I have a friend with twins named Macy and Bria.  Her new twins ended up being Hallie and Brook. She lives on the other side of the country and I rarely see her, and I think the names are adorable.  I don't know that I would necessarily use them on my child, just wanted opinions.

The reactions to these names shock me a bit!  They're actually quite common in the area I live in.  But thanks for your honesty!

• imageleah1615:
    agree!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"