Washington Babies

*** Annette ***

Hi!!!

Yep, we are having Mattie's b'day on the 16th.  Is that when Robbie's is too?  I think Robbie's Mattie's, and Lennon's will all be that same day!  I'm getting excited but I also don't want him to be a year old just yet!  I can't even believe it! 

Things are going well.  He has a new favorite thing - to stand in his crib.  It makes putting him down for the night hard, since he just stands up and starts crying. He's eating a bit better, but still takes 4 bottles a day (7 oz each!).  I have no idea how we are going to get him off formula.  He loves it. 

Are you switching Robbie to whole milk right at one year?  When do you have Robbie's 1 year doctor's appt?  I haven't made Mattie's yet, but I think I'll wait til after his birthday.

We definitely need to get together!   Let's plan something!  I bet Christa would be interested as well!  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *** Annette ***

• I am glad to hear that eating and sleeping are getting better for Mattie. He is just so cute. I too am not ready for Robbie to be 1 yet. At the grocery store people always think he is already 1 and are surprised when I say he is 11 months.  We do plan on mixing whole milk and formula starting the next week or so. With the hope of being on milk 100%. I am so tired of buying formula. I am going broke on it. I don't know how we are going to drop the bottle for the sippy only. He loves the bedtime bottle. I tried formula in a sippy once and he just let it run all out of his mouth.  Huge mess.

Ugg the standing in the crib is a hard one. Robbie does it too but he is pretty good and plopping on his butt and going to sleep. But nap times are hard.

I am glad you took the Daycare you wanted for starting in June. It will give you lots of time to transition him into it slowly. Robbie does great at "school" but he started at 4 months old so he has not know any different. He may get upset the first few days. But you can start him slowly.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Oh and Robbie's 1 year appt is 20 May and he has the Children's hospital ENT dr appt on 18 May. That is going to be a super busy week. We also leave for camping on Friday 22 May.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm crashing your posts!  Lennon's party is the 16th - I should have planned it the week before so you guys could come.  (I'm sooooooo not at all prepared for it either - I'm going to be scrambling getting ready).  His 1 year appt is the 18th - I can't wait to find out how big he is now but am NOT looking forward to switching to milk.  Also he still refuses to use a sippy cup and I have so many different kinds - so I'm not sure what to do about that. 

Lennon's fave thing now is pointing at everything and saying huh (well kinda sounds like dat actually).

We need to get together soon! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"