Minnesota Babies

pedi recs west of the cities? (ep, chaska, chan, minnetonka, waconia)

we are moving and need a new pediatrician, any good recomendations? tia!

Re: pedi recs west of the cities? (ep, chaska, chan, minnetonka, waconia)

• BJKLBJKL member
    Hello!  We live in Waconia and take our 2 year old to Lakeview Clinic.  More specifically to Dr Srinivasan.  He is great with my son and very laid back. I never have a problem getting an appt either planned or unplanned.  I have seen a few of the other pedis at the office and I only had good experiences.  They have clinics in Waconia and Chaska.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I have no idea as we haven't started our search yet, but I wanted to say Hi and I know you! You should bring Stella by sometime once you get moved back and settled.
  • Loading the player...
  • Dr Segedy at Southlake Peds in Minnetonka! He is PHENOMINAL!!!!!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE him!

here's a link

https://www.southlakepediatrics.com/healthcareteam/Default.asp#61

• We also use southlake pediatrics and love them. ? We mainly see Dr Garvis and Liz Haas (RN & Lactation consultant) and they're both great. ?We did see Dr. Segedy once and liked him too. ?I've been really happy with all their doctors. ?You can schedule appts online 24/7 which is also nice. ?They have 5 or 6 ?locations in the west metro.
  • Southdale Peds- there's one in Eden Prairie.  We see Dr. Curran and she is great, or Dr. Lutz who is also wonderful. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"