TTC after 35
Options

I have to give myself a shot

...and I don't think I can do it.  The nurse just called and said I need to do it soon.  I wanted DH to do it, but I don't think he's going to be here in time.  I've got the injection on the kitchen counter right now.  I'm going to wait at least 30 minutes so it's not totally cold.

I hate this!!!

Re: I have to give myself a shot

• Options

Yes you can!

Just do it...and report back. I am not leaving until you do....and I am hungry so hurry up!

(peer pressure at it's finest!)

• Options
    I'm sending you lots of strength! You can do it!!  Just think of what could happen if you do :)  Lots of luck coming at ya!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You CAN do it!
    Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think I'm going to throw up.  Okay.  Here I go...
  • Options

imagesaverchic:

::virtually holds saver's hand::

Deep breaths....

• Options
    imageCathyMD:

imagesaverchic:

::virtually holds saver's hand::

Deep breaths....

I'm on the other side for more support!!!

• Options
    :::patiently waiting for response:::
  • Options

Holy cow.  I just MASSIVELY lucked out.  I had the needle ready to go and my stomach was all wiped down with alcohol swipes when I heard the garage door opening.  It was DH and he did it for me!!!

Yay for DH!!!!

• Options

imageCharBart:
    :::patiently waiting for response:::

LOL...I had to start up another thread to check on her!

• Options
    You so can! Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you guys for your support!!!  I couldn't have gotten as far as I did without your help.
  • Options
    Yaay for DH with great timing!!!
  • Options
    Yeah for DH! ?But I know you could have done it, if needed!
    Married 5/12/07 Took 3 IUIs and 2 IVFs for our sweet boy He was worth the wait! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    oh boy I remember my 1st IM shot.  I was scared to death but there was nobody around that could do it for me so I stood before a mirror so I could see the x mark the nurse put there for me and got ready to aim...counted to 3 and just did it.  It wasnt so bad at all.  Yes it sucked but it truely wasnt as bad as I thought it would be.
    Josh-10/1/87, Brittany 3/9/91, Mandi 7/26/92, Michelle 9/11/06 image I'M GRAPE JELLY- ALWAYS AROUND & ALWAYS THE SAME If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me. For I must be traveling on now. Because there are too many places I've got to see. -Allen Collins & Ronnie VanZant My favorite verse!
  • Options
    I just catching up with everything and I am so glad you were able to get that injection in one way or the other, Saver. I am also glad you didn't pass out or injure yourself in any other way!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"