Indiana Babies
Options

carters and gymboree outlets

Went to both yesterday (in Howell, MI - a small outlet mall). Didn't know Gymboree was there and was so so so excited to go in. NOT impressed. It's all "made for the outlet" stuff, so it's not even the same selection that's in stores, and it wasn't cute. Prices were still high. Annoyed.

On the other hand, everything in the Carter's store was 70% off. Everything. I got God even knows how much crap (mostly NB stuff since we got nothing at our showers in NB sizes) and spent what I would have spent on a nice dinner.

Just a heads up in case you're near an outlet soon!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: carters and gymboree outlets

• Options

I agree that Gymboree outlets are a total letdown.  I kinda felt the same way about the BabyGap outlet.  I found that my favs are Children's Place and Carters.  The outlet mall will be one of my first stops post-shower because I want to buy some cute clothes but I am trying so hard to hold out to see what I am given so I can just fill in gaps.

• Options

Yeah, BabyGap had very little infant clothing. We have so much 12-18mo and up that I had to ignore all the cute toddler stuff. I did find a 50% off rack and got two tops and two bottoms mix-and-match...the bottoms were super cute wide-leg, foldover waitband yoga-type pants. Adorable.

I went blind in Children's Place. Everything is neon in there right now, and the infant sale rack only had Christmas stuff. Stink.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Carter's outlets always seem to have tons of such cute stuff!!
  • Options
    it's been my experience that the carter's store next to keystone mall has the same prices as the outlet.  I PPH that store, although you can find good deals on Carter's stuff at Walmart and Target too.
  • Options
    I LOVE outlet stores especially for shopping for baby clothes!  I usually go to the one in Michigan City where they have Carter's, Gymboree, Baby Gap, Oshkosh, and Children's Place.  I got soooooo many summer clothes for DD at Carter's including the cutest little lime green swimsuit with pink flamingos on it with a matching hat.  Gymboree had the same clothes as the one at our regular mall in South Bend but had much better prices.  I didn't find anything really at Gap or Children's Place.  I agree that everything seems to be strange neon colors at Children's Place right now...not so cute.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"