Stay at Home Moms
Options

I sometimes miss work :( thinking of going back

I wish I had family to watch my daughter. Most of my friends work PT and have family to watch their kids which I think is ideal. I just feel like lately my days drag and I am waiting for my husband to come home.  I also feel my daughter is not stimulated enough. Dont get me wrong I love this time with her but days ( like today) I wish I could work a few days a week. Is this a terrible feeling?? Please tell me I am not the only one

Re: I sometimes miss work :( thinking of going back

• Options

I feel ya. Maybe you could attempt to look at jobs with childcare in house? I still prego but am going crazy staying at home. I'm looking for a job but might just end up volunteering a lot before baby comes.

Good Luck!

• Options
    IM in the same boat i left a great paying job that both me and husband was working at and it was a governement job, to stay home with my son i had him in daycare but honestly i felt it was my job to teach him how to get potty and his abc and 123 and now i so regret leaving my job i dont know the days go by so slow and i get bad headaches now maybe its all the running around and than my husband works nights so he leaves the house at 230 pm and returns home at 1230 am so im always alone all the time.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You are not alone.  DD is SN so I have to SAH.  It's definately tough.  The majority of days are good, but the bad ones are bad.  Only you will know exactly what is best for you and your family, but know that not everyone is made to be SAHM and that's okay.  GL!
  • Options
    you are not alone. I miss work too. Somedays all I want to do is go back to the "adult world" but the thought of putting DS in daycare just kills me.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageJAM2000:
    you are not alone. I miss work too. Somedays all I want to do is go back to the "adult world" but the thought of putting DS in daycare just kills me.

Ditto this exactly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"