Secondary IF

This sucks...

Well I POAS on Mon (13dpiui) and it was a BFN, so I decided to wait another couple days and do it again and here I am with another BFN.  I don't know what to think any more.  I for sure thought this was my month.  What is going on and why can't one little spermie make it, esp. if my DH count was really really good this last time around.  I haven't started my period yet (on prometrium), so I will in a couple days and I have an appt on Fri for a baseline U/S.  I am going to talk to my RE about other options.  I am thinking injections, but I know how expensive they are.

I am begining to think I am just meant to have one unless I win the lottery or something and can do IVF.  I am also wondering if I should have another HSG (last one was in Oct).  Sorry for the vent...but this whole SIF sucks and I already cried to my DH and dad this morning about it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
TTC #2 since Nov '07
Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
Both tubes removed Nov '09
Low AMH = 0.3
IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12

Re: This sucks...

• I am so sorry!!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry sweetie, vent all you want!  This really does suck. Do you have a diagnoses yet like PCOS?  Can you up your meds?  Hang in there, and just try to keep the faith.  We are all rooting for you.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Fran - I didn't have a problem getting PG with my DS and it happened the month I stopped BCP.  I had a c-sec with him.  After almost a yr of trying this time, I went to my OB and she had me get a HSG and my DH got a SA.  My DH was fine and the only thing they saw in my HSG was slow spillage from the dye on one side (prob from adhesions from c-sec) and the other side not as bad.  My RE doesn't think this would be a problem getting PG.  My cycles are like clockwork and I Ov on my own.

The first time I did Clomid, I did 50mg and then he upped me to 100mg.  I've also had 2 IUI's so far.  I'm not sure what injectables he would put me on next.  I'll find out Fri.  I'm gonna take in a list of questions too.  Thanks so much for rooting for me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"