Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

S/O: Idea #2 for crib wall (PIP)

I came up with this:

All decal.  That might be a bad example with the letter N because it could look like a Z from the other angle, lol.  However, there's a good chance that if we have a boy, his name will be Noah so it might just have to be like that, lol.  Just trying to decide about the color.  I kind of like it the way it looks there but I'm not sure.  Sorry for hogging the board but it's slow anyway, lol.

My best friend, my husband, my everything
Matthew Kevin
7/31/83-7/20/11 image
Met 1/8/00
Engaged 4/21/06
Married 9/29/07
Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
Day Three

Re: S/O: Idea #2 for crib wall (PIP)

• Options
    I liked your idea #1 better. This is a little boring. I liked the added color of the stars in the last decal.
  • Options
    Hmm, I'll have to think it over with the hubster.  Thanks for your opinion! 
    My best friend, my husband, my everything
    Matthew Kevin
    7/31/83-7/20/11 image
    Met 1/8/00
    Engaged 4/21/06
    Married 9/29/07
    Two beautiful legacies: Noah Matthew (2 yrs) and Chloe Marcella (8 mos)
    Day Three
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the first one better too.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageAutumnBride929:

I came up with this:

All decal.? That might be a bad example with the letter N because it could look like a Z from the other angle, lol.? However, there's a good chance that if we have a boy, his name will be Noah so it might just have to be like that, lol.? Just trying to decide about the color.? I kind of like it the way it looks there but I'm not sure.? Sorry for hogging the board but it's slow anyway, lol.

?

what if the first initial was within a star shape...that might work, and then the letter could be straight, so it doesn't get confused with a Z...?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"