Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

OMG Creamy your siggy is killing me.

I'm laughing my butt off over here. 

That's funny. 

DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: OMG Creamy your siggy is killing me.

• hee hee!  :D

Kateysomething sent that to me and I knew it had to be my sig pic for a while.  :D  I'm hoping that NBO (NoBrainsNOhio) sees it, because wouldn't it just validate her humans/pigs/birds mutation theory?  HA!!

• LOVE it.  You need to parade it on the other boards. 
    DD#1 is such a big girl! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I love it! Oh and I saw Newlywed's post and dude does she not think before she starts typing. Hysterical!
    Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagegigimarie:
    I love it! Oh and I saw Newlywed's post and dude does she not think before she starts typing. Hysterical!

I'm still waiting for an explanation of WTF the Black Plaque is.  Really.  Do I need to fear the loss of my TEETH now?  ;)

That woman is a moron.  Really.

• imageCreamPuff06:

imagegigimarie:
    I love it! Oh and I saw Newlywed's post and dude does she not think before she starts typing. Hysterical!

I'm still waiting for an explanation of WTF the Black Plaque is.  Really.  Do I need to fear the loss of my TEETH now?  ;)

That woman is a moron.  Really.

oh I just LOL'd again! 

Sophia Kate 3.31.08 BabyFruit Ticker
  • No one really touched on the Black Plaque thing.  Hilarious.  Best post of the day hands down. 

• imagelizzyjames:

No one really touched on the Black Plaque thing.  Hilarious.  Best post of the day hands down. 

I know, so disappointing.  A sense of humor is totally wasted over there sometimes.

• Ha! LOVE it!
  • Agreed. You need to parade your siggy around on other boards! Love it! LOL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"