Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

DH is so cute :)

He's taking DD to MIL's work for her retirement party and he just called me to ask which shoes would work best with the dress I laid out. He was torn between the white sandals that seemed to "sporty" and the pink ones with the rosettes that were a little too big.

DD turned him into a total girl ;P

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH is so cute :)

• Options

I think my DH would just put socks on her and go - your DH is awesome!  :D

Is she wearing one of her dresses with matching bloomers?  I should be getting TWO pair of bloomers this week, hee!  One to match our Mother's Day/family portrait dresses (we've got matching Hanna Andersson dresses) and LADYBUG ones to go under all the ladybug dresses she has now!  :D  I can't wait for her to wear them!!

• Options
    Love it! Mitch has also learned the art of accessories. LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Creamy-

She's wearing a dress like this with the bloomers that came with it. But you will love the bloomers you ordered T! So fun :)

• Options
    AW! That is SO cute!
  • Options

That dress is DARLING!  I have fallen in love with smocking - I never liked it until I put T in a smocked Gymboree outfit and she looked SO cute in it.  I love that dress, I hope we'll get to see pictures of her in it!

And I'm definitely excited for her bloomers - I love the "Birthday Girl" ones we've got for her, they are just too cute.  :D  I'm hoping they come today, but more than likely they'll arrive tomorrow.

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:

That dress is DARLING!  I have fallen in love with smocking - I never liked it until I put T in a smocked Gymboree outfit and she looked SO cute in it.  I love that dress, I hope we'll get to see pictures of her in it!

And I'm definitely excited for her bloomers - I love the "Birthday Girl" ones we've got for her, they are just too cute.  :D  I'm hoping they come today, but more than likely they'll arrive tomorrow.

I got DD's b-day dress from Bella Claire as well. It shipped and I can't wait to get it!!

• Options
    imageJessibell:
    imageCreamPuff06:

I got DD's b-day dress from Bella Claire as well. It shipped and I can't wait to get it!!

Can you link me so I can see?  :D  I love her, she is so easy and wonderful to work with!

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:
    imageJessibell:
    imageCreamPuff06:

Can you link me so I can see?  :D  I love her, she is so easy and wonderful to work with!

It's kind of like this dress, but with a birthday theme and different colors.

I will post a pic as soon as it comes :)

https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21202827

• Options
    imageJessibell:

Hee, I was just looking at that dress...

I'm thinking about a pink A-line dress with orange bows or pink/orange bows, like this listing (thanks, Totty, hee), so she can wear her birthday bloomers.  :D  I suppose I need to get cracking on ordering one...

• Options
    imageCreamPuff06:
    imageJessibell:

Hee, I was just looking at that dress...

I'm thinking about a pink A-line dress with orange bows or pink/orange bows, like this listing (thanks, Totty, hee), so she can wear her birthday bloomers.  :D  I suppose I need to get cracking on ordering one...

Oh, that would be too cute with her bloomers! Get on the stick lady, you have less than a month!!!

• Options

All these precious girl clothes make me want a little girl!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"