North Carolina Babies

Need Suggestions for DH's 30th...

My DH turns 30 four days after our scheduled C/S and I would still like to do something special for him, but obviously won't be up to doing too much or having a ton of people over. ?It will likely be the day after I get home from the hospital, so I won't have much prep time either.

Any suggestions because I am at a loss??

Re: Need Suggestions for DH's 30th...

• Can you do a special dinner the night of and maybe do a party a few days before the C/S or give him a homemade GC for a fun event TBD.
  • I have no suggestions but am awaiting responses - my DH turns 30 about a month after yours.  And I have zero creative bones in my body right now (might be due to a lack of sleep - lol!)
  • Loading the player...
  • I can tell you what not to do. Invite all your friends to a suprise party for him and then three days before the party, tell everyone it is $20 a person plus a cash bar!! Can you tell this just happened to me, grrr!!

I am throwing a suprise 30th party for my friend in June with her mom and sister. We are having it at my house (cookout food). I invited my friend to come over to cookout and then when she gets there, all of her friends and family will be there. But after just having a baby, there is no way you can do that :)

I would do what the pp suggested, just do a nice dinner for him (take out preferably). Or you could have a suprise party for him a month or so after his birthday, he will be really surprised that way!

Really, the new baby will be a birthday present all in itself, I am sure he is not expecting anything at all :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"