Secondary IF

My eyes are completely wonked out

12 DPO FMU and as far as I can tell, it's nothing conclusive either way.  First glance looks like  a BFN but it you turn it in the light, squint your eyes and stick your tongue out it looks like there could be the beginning of something.

I don't know if that something is just a discoloration where the second line is supposed to be.  It's not an evap line because I (think I ) 'saw' it a couple of minutes after I peed. 

**SIGH**  This is getting ridiculous.  Either it is the start or I am going crazy.  Probably me going crazy.

Looking on the bright side, it's only 2 days to beta and we will no for sure either way.

Re: My eyes are completely wonked out

• I hate when that happens! I know how you are feeling lady! Hang in there and keep peeing!
  • Hopefully you will know soon!!!!  I am hoping for the best!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Something is something in my book!  Might as well think it's a postive something until proven otherwise!  Keep peeing like the pp-er said...and worse case scenario...2 days til beta and like you said...then you'll know for sure!

Good luck...I hope your something is something special!

• Ohhhhhhhhh! What kind of test? Is it worth trying another brand? That's great news you saw "something" within a couple minutes. I love FRER's because I never got an evap line, they were either stark white, or had a nice (faint) pink line....  Keep testing and updating!
  • I don't know about you...but when I get a bfn..it's stark white with nothing.  I mean nothing.  I would try to rotate it different angles, squint, and nothing...

So if you see maybe something...it's probably something!

Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
  • Yeah, I usually get nothing but stark white if it's not trigger or I am pg.  That's what is so wierd.

Rest assured I will test again tomorrow ( and probably tonight if I am honestEmbarrassed )

• A line is a line, hopefully this is it for you :) POAS tonight and let us know!!!!
  • Oh my heck, I am in stitches here Josi!!!!  If you test tonight hold your urine for at least 4hrs.  and of course REPORT BACK HERE RIGHT AWAY!!!

GL! GL! GL! GL! GL! GL! GL! GL! GL!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I agree with everyone else...go POAS again tomorrow with a different brand.  GL to you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"