Georgia Babies
Options

Wrought Iron Cribs

Anyone know much about using a wrought iron crib? Any safety issues I should be concerned about? I have a friend who has offered to let us borrow her crib. All I really know about the crib is that it is expensive. We were looking to buy new but this could be a nice way to save some cash. Here is a link to the crib. Any info would be appreciated!

https://www.dimplesanddandelions.com/product_details.asp?Product_ID=14852

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wrought Iron Cribs

• Options
    If it's a new crib, then it should meet standard safety regulations.  I really wouldn't worry about using it!
    "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Well I don't know anything about safety issues with that crib but I do know that it is absolutely beautiful!  Soooo classy and elegant...I love it!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BTW...when do you find out what you are having, or did you already?  I can't remember!
  • Options
    May 11. I can't wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Wooohhooo!  So exciting!  Oh and I finally added your blog to my list! 
  • Options
    Dana, that is really pretty.  I don't know anything about wrought iron cribs though.  Sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have 4 close girlfriends that all used iron cribs and love them.  They are so pretty!!! As a matter of fact they all 4 have the Bratt Decor Venetian crib.   I would definitely use it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"