Louisiana Babies
Options

Will you find out the gender?

Yes or no?

I did with P, and I will again with future baby.  I just like knowing and planning and it would drive me crazy wondering what the baby was!

Sometimes though, even if you don't want to know, it is pretty obvious!  With P, there was NO guessing.  He always had his legs apart, showing off his parts!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Will you find out the gender?

• Options
    Yes we will find out! I LOVE the idea of being surprised but I honestly just couldn't wait that long.
  • Options
    yep!! I am hoping it will be at our 18 week apt!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We would find out. I'd like to keep it a secret from everyone else, but DH is not for that! So I've settled for a gender reveal party!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageMrs. Pink:
    We would find out. I'd like to keep it a secret from everyone else, but DH is not for that! So I've settled for a gender reveal party!

I sooo want to do a gender reveal party, but I think everyone would think I was stupid! lol... i look at it as a birthday party/ g.r. party bec we will hopefully find out the week of my birthday!

• Options
    I saw a post on the one of the boards last week about a girl that wanted to know but didnt want to find out at the drs office.  She took her u/s pics to a bakery and had them put the filling as the color of the gender of the baby.  They then took their cake to their party with their parents and such and found out when they cut the cake what the babe was.  Cute idea.  They did the same thing with their first baby only took it to a department store and had them wrap a girl or boy onsie inside a christmas wrap, they then opened it on christmas morning to find out which it was.  It was a cute idea to not have to find out in the less than intimate setting of a drs office.
  • Options
    No, I don't want to know, it is one of the only genuine surprises in life, so I don't want to ruin that for myself.?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"