D.C. Area Babies

Book Rave!

I have been annoyed with every baby care book I have read - I found them completely overwhelming and/or poorly organized. I just picked up Baby 411 (by the same company that did Baby Bargains) and I LOVE IT. It's logically organized and has answers to just about every question you could think of, which is great for first timers like me. Just wanted to say I love it in case anybody is wondering what book to buy. I feel like so many of them out there have been a waste of $$ so I was relieved that this one is so good! All of the FAQs that they have in there have saved me several silly phone calls to the pediatrician.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Book Rave!

• I second Baby 411.  Toddler 411 is great too!
  • I found it to be OK.  The sleep section is highly biased and I would be cautious when reading that section.
  • Loading the player...
  • That's good to know! I literally just bought it today (before reading your post). I have heard many good things about it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm a big fan
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ha - wish you had posted a year ago.  I didn't come across Baby 411 (had Baby Bargains) until DD was several months old.  I enjoyed it - great digest resource.

It's been months since I checked 411 out from the library, but I recall the sleep section being pro-Weissbluth and Ferber.  I like the Baby Whisperer lady.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"