D.C. Area Babies
Options

Newbie here! :)

Just wanted to introduce myself.  I'm pretty much a newbie all around, new to the bump boards, relatively new to DC/VA area and first pregnancy.  Being pregnant for the first time far away from "home" friends and family has been challenging, but i look forward to learning more about the area and perhaps getting a few tips from you ladies! 

-Carmen

Re: Newbie here! :)

• Options
    Hi and welcome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome to the board!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Carmen, welcome to the area!  There are a bunch of us that get together off and on for gtgs.  The next outing is to the zoo on the 16th of May.  Look forward to hearing more about you and meeting your little girl when she arrives.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Options
    Welcome!  If you're interested in going to the zoo, I can send you the e-vite!  E-mail me at Agrippa80@gmail.com.
  • Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!  I will have to take a raincheck on the zoo as I'm expecting family in town that weekend. 
  • Options
    welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome! This is a great community.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"