Orange County Babies
Options

Mommy & Me...

Does anyone know any good Mommy & Me groups to join in North OC? Its so easy to meet people online and have conversations, but I need a few new strolling and shopping girls who have babies that are around the same age as my 4 month old.?

Re: Mommy & Me...

• Options
    Hi Frenzy6666, I'm located in North OC. Actually, I went to LAHS and CSULB. My DD isn't due until July 28, but I'm also looking for fellow moms to hang out with. I'd definitely be up for some strolling and shopping after she arrives.
  • Options
    Where in N.oc are you ladies? I am in Fullerton.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There are things like Stroller Strides and Gymboree. Next week my DD and I are starting a Mommy and Me ballet class through the city.
  • Options
    we go to gymboree in la habra and have met some great people :)
  • Options
    I'm in the part of Anaheim that is right next to Cypress. I'm less than a 10 minute drive from Los Alamitos.
  • Options
    I'm in Anaheim. We also go to the Gymboree in La Habra. We organize GTG on here so that everyone can meet and hang out to talk about baby stuff or what ever else. We actually just had a GTG a couple of weeks ago, we had a great turn out. And I believe there is another GTG next month.
  • Options

We're in North Santa Ana, on the border with Orange.  Not sure if that's North or Central County.  We end up spending a lot of time in La Palma and Fullerton, too.

• Options
    You could join a MOMS Club in your area. I know there's one in Cypress and Westminster. I'm a member of my local club, however the age range may vary. It's still nice to talk to other moms and get some advice.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"