Secondary IF

I've been MIA - in need of prayers

I don't want to get into details here (for fear of who may somehow find these posts) but...

I have been MIA because of a major family problem. Major. DH and I are struggling and I am terrified.

I have never asked for prayers (or needed them more than I need them now) but if you could spare any to send my way... it would be so well appreciated.

I hope I can come back and contribute again some day soon. Miss you guys...

Re: I've been MIA - in need of prayers

• I am so sorry sweetie. You will definitely be in my prayers...I hope everything is okay. (((hugs))))
  • Prayers said. I hope you know we are thinking of you. We are a little family on this board!
  • Loading the player...
  • Lots of well wishes, good thoughts, and prayers. I hope that everythng is okay!
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Oh I hope everything is ok!!! :(    Will be thinking about you!
  • I am so so sorry!  My thoughts and prayers will be with you.  I hope everything turns out for the better.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Prayers said. We miss you too.  Ditto FTG - we are like a little family here.  I hope everything turns out well for you and your DH.

(((((HUGS))))))

• I am so sorry you are having a rough time. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do! (Or anything I can do, we aren't that far apart...and I mean that, PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do to help out).
  • Sending prayers your way!
  • You have it from me!  (((HUGS)))
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I'll be sending lots good thoughts your way. I hope things get better really soon!
  • I am so sorry.  You and your family are in my prayers.  We're here to support you however we can. 
  • I think I understand and I just want to say that I'm so so sorry. Please know that we're here for you during this really rough time and if you need anything you have my info on facebook. I am keeping you in my prayers every day until you get through this. ((Many Hugs))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Prayers said (and will continue).  I know how hard it is when things are majorly wrong...I went through it and bro & SIL are making their way though it.  <<<hugs>>>
  • I am so sorry you are going through a rough time. ?Sending you tons of prayers
  • I am so sorry, I hope you and your DH can work it out.  Let us know if there is anyway that we can help!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am SO sorry :( You are in my prayers. I hope everything is okay and just know that we are all here for you!!
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ((hugs)) You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers that all works out for the best. We miss you too!
  • I'm so sorry...you will be in my thoughts and prayers...
  • I am so sorry. ?From a fellow RI-er, please let me know if there is anything I can do. ?Even if you just want to vent to someone over coffee. ?(((HUGS)))
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"