Georgia Babies

Where can I find good bathing suits?

I think I'm going to go the tankini route this year, because the pooch seems to be here to stay for now, at least.  Ugh.  Haven't actually bought a bathing suit (aside from one maternity suit, for the whole 3 days total I got in the pool last year) since circa 2003, so I'm not sure where to start hunting.  And we're headed to FL either this weekend or next, so I'm in a time crunch, too!  Sigh...don't think this is going to end well....
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where can I find good bathing suits?

• Go to Macy's

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMrsL1022:

Go to Macy's

ditto

• Loading the player...
  • First of all, you look great.

I ordered a "TrimShaper" from Kohls online, with low expectations.  I look good in clothes but there is no way I can show my jelly belly and blackhole bellybutton to the World.  It seriously is a miracle freaking suit, and it arrived fast. 

Since mine is brandnew with tags and never worn, you are so welcome to try it on and if you like it you can have it and I'll order a new one.  It's a brown onepiece and might not be your style, but oh my is it great.  I put it on and showed DH and he actually said I looked hot in it.  And not in a "I'm obligated to say you're hot" kind of way.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • kepkep member
    I bought two last year at Belk.
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Lands End has some "tummy minimizer" styles.  Lord knows I could use one.  Sears carrys a small selection, but I always order online.
  • If your top heavy (I'm a DD) I really like the Coco something ones they sell at Dillards. Super cute and longer. So as not to show that one strip at the bottom I really don't want to show anyway. I don't get the point of short waisted tanikini's. ?Sorry for my rant. They may sell them at Macys also. GL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"