Louisiana Babies

Ugh :(

I check my anniversary board every so often. I've been married for almost a year and there's like umpteen thousand pg girls there. Another announced today and there's a girl that has a 3 month old too...

4 dpo...

please?

Sad

Edit: I'm just a lil down about work and a few other things recently so I know this is no argument for me. I know some others have been trying for much longer. I don't mean to sound like a selfish b!tch!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugh :(

• Oh sweetie, I know it's pretty much impossible to do, but try not to compare.  I hope you get your BFP soon! 

BTW, where have you been?!  You completely missed our scheduled truth or dare.  Bad girl.  Devil 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I know. DH and I wanted to start TTC 2 years ago, but wanted to wait until after the wedding, blah, blah, then I wanted to wait til Feb to start b/c I timed it with my work convention that I plan. Feb and March were a bust. This was our first real month of trying so I'm really hoping. It's just it keeps getting postponed for stupid sh!t and all.

I'm just jealous. I want that now! lol

• Loading the player...
  • Oh and I've been supa sick. Stupid flu and then I fell and hurt myself. Saturday I was in utter pain with my chest like I had broken a high rib or my sternum or something. Woke up Sunday morning and it was miracuously gone. Poof. Out of nowhere. But I've still been under the weather. Then I hear the news about the damn Swine Flu and about freaked the eff out. But I'm on the up and up now!
  • Aw, I'm sorry!

::sprinkling some baby dust in your direction::?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Oh sweetie, I can completely understand.  As you can tell by my craptastic ticker we have been trying for quite some time.  If you need to vent, go right ahead.  My anniversary board is covered with pregnant girls and it drives me insane considering we just got married in November.  Several of them got KU on their honeymoons so I am a little bitter about it. 

Know that we are here for you.

Oh and lots of baby dust.

• Aww, hun.. I hope it happens soon for you, just as I do for Karrey and the other girls trying on the board.. Hopefully it will be your turn very soon! I may have missed it in your blog, but what happened with March? I remember Feb was a no go with your DH being OOT..
  • He was horribly sick and TTC wasn't very succesful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"