Canada Babies
Options

What Convertible Car seat do you have?

I'm asking this here, because we have just a small fraction of what's available across the line...

Currently we have an Eddie Bauer carseat that I HATE.  It doesn't fit well in my car (we would need about 3 pool noodles to get it to recline properly), so we're going to use it for our in home daycare person that we have lined up for when I go back to work (booo) and buy our second seat this week instead of waiting the 2.5 months.

I was looking at the Evenflo Triumph- it has good ratings on consumer reports, but sometimes they're just good because of the price- KWIM? 

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
imageimage

Re: What Convertible Car seat do you have?

• Options

We have the Marathone Britax and love it!  The only problem with it is that it is quite large so it takes up a huge part of the back seat and it is also expensive($300 +) .

Our second car seat is the Evenflo Triump.  It is a comfy seat but the harness latches are not always easy to use.  Overall for the price it was a good buy($125).

• Options
    We have Britax Marathons too.  I love them.  Like the PP stated though...they do take up a lot of room. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We ended up getting the True Fit.  IT was a pain to install but is fine now that it's in. 
  • Options
    Britax marathon!!!!  DD hates sitting in anything else!  We got both of ours at babyproofingplus.com and they ship for free - at least they did when we got ours.
  • Options

I have a Cosco Scenera and it's good so far. We've only been using it over a month but I have no problems other than it's hard to install and I had to use 2 rolled up towels to get it level with the ground.

Best part: I got it at WM for $65!

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"