Adoption

We've made a decision

We're Adopting!  After many long discussions we decided that donor sperm was not the way to go for us. 

I am so happy with our decision and cannot wait to get this process started!  I'm nervous, excited, scared and every other emotion there is!  DH's dad told us last night that he will financially help us in every way he can and I couldn't be more thankful!

Re: We've made a decision

• Congrats on your decision. Welcome to the board!

Amie 

• Congrats! I look forward to seeing you here often. The mix of emotions is totally understandable. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • I wish you all the best in your adoption journey!  Pls keep us posted.
    After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • Welcome. This board has been great for me. When I first joined I knew about zero about adoption and all the ladies have been great.?
  • Yay! Congratulations!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • welcome to the board and best wishes for a smooth journey!
  • Awesome!  It feels so great to finally come to a decision.  This is a really great group of women.
  • Yea!  Congrats on making a decision.  This board is so great and has tons of info.
  • Welcome and best wishes!

2 years TTC with 5 losses, 1 year recovering, 6 months applying for adoption approval, and almost a year waiting for a placement. Then, a miracle BFP at age 36!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congrats on finally coming to a decision after those long discussions...unfortunately those long discussions won't stop now!   I am very moved by your father in law's offer to helpyou out in every way possible - that is amazing support from family -- you are truely blessed!

Do you have any idea what "type" of adoption you will start looking into?  

Welcome to the board, jump right on in!

• WOW great decision and it is awesome when family is so excited and willing to help.  Keep in touch this is a great board for support and information!!Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"