Secondary IF

***Jenelle***

How are you doing angel?  What is up w/you this cycle and where are you at?
Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: ***Jenelle***

• Hi Francisca :) 

We were taking another break this month while we switched RE's and I actually O'd on my own again (I did the cycle after I took Clomid last time too)...not sure if it is the Clomid, or if my body is starting to cooperate.  I am 10 dpo and haven't tested yet, but I am going to test on tuesday before I have a appt with my RE. We are leaving on Wednesday for Palm Springs and I am super excited about relaxing by the pool with DH and DD!

How are you holding up? I can't believe how far along you are already!  :D

Thanks for thinking of me! 

• Oh that is soooo cool!  I don't even know when the last time I o'd on my own was.  It just gives you hope things in there are starting to click.

I'm glad you are changing RE's... that IUI was downright scary.  I hope this next one is great.  Have you made sure all your records from your old one has gotten to the new one?  This saves a lot of time and energy.  You want DH's SA, all your tests, and the tracking of your last cycle there before you arrive for your first appt.  It save so much time and trouble (I know b/c I've learned the hard way Sad).  

Let us know how it goes before you leave town and have a wonderful time!!!!  You are past due for your BFP action I'm really rooting for you Smile 

Oh and I'm doing good: tired, overworked, underappreciated but nevertheless good!   The twins are growing soooo well though.  I am through the roof (albeit a bit scared how in the world I will care for multiples and a tot).  I am also very happy to  be out of the first tri.  I can't wait to find out genders so I can decorate the nursery.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, if I can start Oing on my own again then we only have to worry about DH! 

I didn't tell you all about it because I was so upset, but the RE I am seeing tomorrow is actually another new RE (#3!). I had a really bad consult with a OB at a fertility clinic at the beginning of the month (yes, an OB, not an actual RE...I got passed off to her since I have SIF). She honestly told me that since we got pregnant once, we will be able to again and that I just need to relax. Apparently I have 15 more years to have kids, so I shouldn't pursue treatment now regardless of the fact that we have been trying for well over a year AND we both have issues. Needless to say, I won't be returning there. It's too bad too...their IVF success rates are among the best in North America. 

I will let you know how it goes tomorrow :) I have all my records already so hopefully it all goes well.  

I can imagine that the idea of 3 under 2 is overwhelming, but I am sure you will do a great job! How long until you find out the genders? Any feelings yet as to what they are? I am guessing one of each :) 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"