Pittsburgh Babies
Options

know any good photographers?

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good photographers. ds 6 month pics are coming up. do you know if photgrapher does location work?

thanks so much.

Re: know any good photographers?

• Options

Not that I'm trying to solicit business, and I don't know where you are from. But I go on location alot of clients with babies.

Check out my site

www.marasevents.com

Thanks have a great day

Mara

• Options

I absolutely loved my wedding photographer!  In fact, he happened to be at Myrtle Beach this summer the same week as my family, so we did family beach portraits and they're gorgeous.  He and his wife are fabulous, and are willing to go just about anywhere to do location shoots (our engagement photos were taken on the North Side near the river).  And they have 2 little ones, and therefore have a lot of experience with kids.

Check them out: https://www.bartosphoto.net/

Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

check out www.photosbytabi.com. She did my daughter's newborn pics and my maternity photos... and will be doing Madeline's first year pics as well. Her stuff is ah-may-zing. She lives in Saltsburg so it's a little bit of a drive from pittsburgh but it's so worth it. If you have a myspace you can check out her site there as well: www.myspace.com/photosbytabi

• Options
    It's not easy to find the right photographer. And I am not sure whether or not our styles are similar. But, I am a photographer.
  • Options

Chiming in late here, but he's good:

https://www.nateweatherly.com/

• Options

Hee hee - I'm also a custom baby/child photographer. Six months is such a fun age!

You can view my work at www.villamontarti.com

Cheers,

Tracy?

• Options

Steve Dietz from Sharp Image Studios is an excellent photographer!!!! He did the pictures at my wedding and was absolutley amazing. We got pregnant very shortly after our wedding and already booked him to do some pictures of my baby bump. I highly recommend him!! He does travel and is very artistic. 724-822-1680    www.sharpimagestudios.com 

• Options
    I was going to recommend Photos By Tabi too.  She does great work.  She has experience in the maternity shoots too.
    FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family Bravado Bras at NurturedFamily.com Maya Wrap Baby Slings at Nurtured Family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"