Secondary IF

Does it EVER...

get easy???  Stupid AF showed up this morning just when I was getting my hopes up.  Nothing like another let down.

**^^** Now serving Pity Party of one...**^^**  that is until DH wakes up and I tell him.  I think it's just as hard on him and that just breaks my heart. Maenwhile he'll comfort me telling me that it will be fine and it will happen soon.

Sad

Re: Does it EVER...

• (((HUGS)))

I'm sorry. I usually have a good cry and pity party the day AF arrives. I hope this is your BFP cycle.

• I am so sorry. No, it does not ever get easier. It sucks every time it happens. Fingers crossed for you this time. Are you doing clomid again? What is your plan?
  • Loading the player...
  • (((HUGS))) I am sorry Hon.  And you chart looked so good this month.

No, it doesn't get any easier unfortunately.  Hang in there.  I hope that this cycle is the one for you!!

• I'm so sorry.  I don't think it ever gets any easier.  It just plain sucks!

HUGS!

• imagefirsttogo:
    I am so sorry. No, it does not ever get easier. It sucks every time it happens. Fingers crossed for you this time. Are you doing clomid again? What is your plan?

I'll be on 50mg of clomid again.  Now that my insurance is straightened out I'll be completely monitored (I only went in on CD3 and CD12 this time... long story but we are in good shape now).  I'll take that on CD 5-9 with monitoring from CD12 until I ovulate. We'll continue with TI for the time being too.

Hopefully this cycle we'll have a BFP!  Keeping fingers crossed once again!

• It only gets easier when... YOU GET THE BFP.  Until than it just really sucks Crying  I'm sooooo sorry (((HUGS)))
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Oh no!! :(  I always cry on CD1, even when my chart looked like crap. I hope this next cycle is yours (hugs)
  • Shoot, I was hoping for a bfp from you. It sounds like things are good with your insurance so more monitoring. For me, I swear that did the trick cuz I ovulated earlier than I ever have, and I would not have known if I didn't have the u/s on CD 10. (I took clomid days 3-7). Anyway, good luck! I think you'll get it soon, I feel it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"