Secondary IF

Still trigger at 9DPO??

So I peed this morning really expecting nothing ( except to verify that the trigger is out ) but up popped 2 lines.  Granted the second line is SUPER faint.  So faint that DH had trouble even seeing it at first.  It came up within a couple of minutes so it definitely isn't an evap line although that is what it kind of looks like now. Yes, Sad Sack that I am I have the test stick on a piece of TP on the table next to me.Embarrassed

I am 11 DP trigger.  Could it still be the trigger??  It didn't hang around this long last cycle.  By about 9 days it was gone.  I am so freaking confused.

Re: Still trigger at 9DPO??

• I hate to say it but, yes, it could still be the trigger. Wait a few more days and test again!!

I hope this is your cycle!!!

My Blog
    DD #1 {04-19-2004}
    Secondary IF: Severe MFI (low testosterone, low count, low morph, & very low motility) & Annovulation
    After 22 months IUI # 3 Clomid + Follistim = BFP
    DD #2 {12-31-2009}
    2 more years of failed IF treatments and a failed adoption TTC #3
    TTC Journey Over~ Not By Choice
  • My trigger lasted that long :( I really hope that this is it for you though! 
  • Loading the player...
  • My doctor made me promise that I wouldn't POAS until day 14.  She said any earlier could still just be the trigger.  I hope that it's not the trigger for you though.  I hope this is your month!

• It could be the trigger, but you never know.  I say do what FTG did, test everyday... if the line keeps getting darker well... than... Wink

I dunno, I'm a thinking and hoping though that this ain't no trigger Confused

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • image*francisca*:

It could be the trigger, but you never know.  I say do what FTG did, test everyday... if the line keeps getting darker well... than... Wink

I dunno, I'm a thinking and hoping though that this ain't no trigger Confused

Same here! Hoping any praying it isn't trigger, but you need to keep testing! I so hope this is it for you, and a STICKY bean this time too!

• I would keep testing. It could be the trigger, but maybe not! And if it is the trigger, you are not out yet! I would test again and again until the lines get darker or go away, then come back with a BFP!!!
  • How much trigger was it? I took 250 Ovidrel, and I also tested on 9 dpo, and it was very faint, but I kept testing and I'm 5 1/2 weeks pg now. Good luck!!! fyi, I kept testing for the next few days and it was always pretty faint up until 14 dpo or so.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"