Minnesota Babies
Options

GTG today!

I might be 10-15 min late as my son just went down for his nap.

We are going to The Eagle's Nest

All are welcome - All mommies, babies and moms to be, and husbands if you want. 

It's free for kids 1 and under...and everyone else can lie and say their kids are under one. ;) otherwise it's $5 per child under 12 (free for adults).

website is nothing special but it's fun for the kids:

https://www.ci.new-brighton.mn.us/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={12AE7B32-840E-4AD2-A9AA-F1285B4B6A01}

Sunday, April 26th

Meet at 11:00+/- whenever you can make it (I will be there by 11 for sure and will bring a sign).   We will be there til at least 1:00 (me and go4hockeychick)

It's honestly easier for a first time meeting because it will be smaller, so easier to find everyone, easier to park etc.  If you want to eat lunch there, just bring something (they have at least 6 high chairs so we should be ok there).  

Re: GTG today!

• Options

I hope everyone has fun :) I wanted to go but given that my Due day was yesterday & we still have a lot to get done before our little Man comes I best stay home (plus who knows maybe today is the day he wants to come)

I can't wait to see photos & Aiden and I will join you all at the next one 

• Options
    We will be there, but also maybe a little late.  DS had a sleepover last night and I still have to run and get him this morning. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'd really like to come!  But Zoe didn't wake up for the day till 9 this morning.  She might be napping from 11-1.  We'll try though.  It's 30 mins away from us, so if she isn't up by 11:30 we'll probably miss it.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We will not. Spent all evening in the ER. Levi has croup. Enjoy the GTG!
  • Options

oh and we will be back in the toddler section. 

Im leaving now so should be there soon

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"