ME But I dont know how long.
  • Options
    Oh that sucks.  I just got here!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well it will be for a little while.
  • Options
    Ok, well, are you up for a game of truth or dare?
  • Options
    Just the two of us?  Doesnt sound like it will be very exciting.
  • Options

Hmm.  Hmm

Alrighty then.

• Options

I mean I am all for it but it would be more fun if we had others to join in.....

So its up to you....

• Options
    Where are Pink and the others?! 
  • Options

Obviously you and I are not the only ones here.  Look at the number of views to number of replies.

Did you have a nice evening?

• Options

Yeah, I have noticed that and other times as well.  Wonder why they wont come out and play????

Pink wasnt feeling well so I would have to guess that she is sleeping.

We had an extremely low key night.  Drew mowed the grass and I have still been suffering from some mean cramps all day so I just laid low.  I cooked dinner and then we watched Bedtime Stories.  It was a cute movie.

You?

• Options

I *wonder* who they could be.

Nothing too exciting.  We went to Chili's and Hastings.  P went to bed a little while ago, and Tim is watching tv.   

• Options

Y'all have anything planned for tomorrow?  Drew has to work so I will likely do laundry and clean some.  I want to try to go through my closet and get rid of some things.  Ok a lot of things. LOL

• Options

Our Sundays are pretty laid back as well.  Church in the morning, and the rest of the afternoon is cleaning, napping, and being lazy.

What does your DH do?

• Options

Do you guys go to church every Sunday?

Drew is an executive chef.

• Options

Yes, Tim's father is the pastor at our church.  I've been going there since I was a baby, so Tim has known me all of my life.

You are married to a chef?!  Wow, I want to come over to your house to eat!  What do you do?

• Options

Oh how nice!!! So I guess that would certainly mean it would be noticed if you were a no show. lol

You know he only cooks for me once a year.  On Valentine's day.  Other than that, its all me.  Everyone always says that and thinks it would be really nice but I guess just like everyone else, he likes to leave work at work.  It bums me out because when he does cook......oh man it is excellent.  But....it never happens.  Thank goodness I know how to cook too otherwise we would starve. 

I am an word processor/office manager for an environmental consulting firm.  I absolutley love my job.

What do you and Tim do?

• Options

Yep, we go every Sunday, and it honestly feels weird when we don't go.

I work in Social Services for persons with developmental disabilities.  I love love love it.

Tim currently works as a manager for an auto glass distribition company.  Unfortunately, he was recently laid off as they closed the Alexandria location.  Less people buying cars, less demand for windshields.  His last day is May 8.  I am freaking out but trying to be the calm, supportive wife.

• Options
    Oh WOW!  So what are you guys going to do? Or do you even know?
  • Options
    He is looking for a new job, of course.  Thankfully, we have got it together financially, but it is still scary when you have a family to support.  He will get 6 weeks of severence pay, so that will help too.  Don't freak me out even more!!!  Tongue Tied
  • Options
    Sorry.  I didnt mean to freak you out more.  I am sure that you guys will be fine.  You seem like you've got it together and I hope that he finds something soon. At least he got 6 weeks of severence.
  • Options

My pain meds are kickin in hun.  I need to hit the hay before I pass out on the couch.

Nighty night.

• Options

Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. 

I guess I am going to sign off now-it's late and Tim is calling me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"