San Diego Babies

Hello!

Hi everyone, i guess I should introduce myself now that I posted. My name is Ashley, my husband and I got married Oct.08 and have a 21 month old little boy. We have recently decided to start TTC late July/early August for baby #2. I have a severe case of BOTB and don't know if we can even wait that long!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello!

• Hi Ashely, I rarely post on this board but I thought I'd say hello anyway. Good luck TTC, that's always the fun part right? Wink
    my little powder puff
    Blog
  • Hey Ashley, hopefully this board will pick up a bit! And hey BBKiddo, congrats on your pregnancy, it's nice to see some familiar faces from the SD Knot.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey! Welcome!

Lynnea... just noticed your siggy and wanted to let you know that I'll keep you and your DH in my prayers and will send some baby dust your way.

Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • imagemrsdanigirl8:

Lynnea... just noticed your siggy and wanted to let you know that I'll keep you and your DH in my prayers and will send some baby dust your way.

Hi Lynnea and ditto!

my little powder puff
    Blog
  • imageBBKiddo:
    imagemrsdanigirl8:

Hi Lynnea and ditto!

Thanks to both of you! Hopefully I'll be joining you both in the mommy club soon! I've so very happy for you Smile

• BB, do you know if it's a boy or a girl?
  • nope, we are team green :) We won't know until the baby is born. I can't wait to find out!
    my little powder puff
    Blog
  • imageBBKiddo:
    nope, we are team green :) We won't know until the baby is born. I can't wait to find out!

How Exciting! What a great surprise, good luck, hope your labor is quick and easy ::fingers crossed::

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"