Louisiana Babies
Options

So sad.

Bea Arthur (Dorothy on the Golden Girls) died today.  You may or may not know, but I am the biggest GG fan ever!  And Dorothy was my favorite character.  Crying
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: So sad.

• Options
    Oh no! That is sad.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh NO!!!!! How sad is that.  Sad P, I had a cat about ten years ago that gave birth to a litter of little orange kitties.  I named them all after the golden girls. And yes, the runt was Sophia. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKarrey31:
    Oh NO!!!!! How sad is that.  Sad P, I had a cat about ten years ago that gave birth to a litter of little orange kitties.  I named them all after the golden girls. And yes, the runt was Sophia. 

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!  I love that!
    I have said since I was probably a teenager that my future daughter would be Sophia.  Too bad it's super popular now. 

• Options
    Yup, dead serious.  Sophia didnt make it but I hand fed her for 3 days and cried my heart out when she passed away.  She was so tiny.  I love the name Sophia.  But tis true how popular it has become.  Who would have thunk it?
  • Options
    I know!  I hate it, but all of the names that I like are just too popular.  Just left a message on your blog. 
  • Options
    Thanks sweetie!  Trust me, I hate feeling that way but I just cant shake it. I hope it is just a wave and it will pass eventually.
  • Options
    Oh I know what you mean.  I wish you could read my ttc journal (never kept a blog, just an old-fashioned journal).  It is scary how much my thoughts mirror your thoughts. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"