Louisiana Babies
Options

Do you/will you plan to bf?

I did, but it didn't work out.  He went on a nursing strike at about 6 weeks.  Never could get back, so I exclusively pumped until he was 9.5 months old.  A sacrifice, but worth it.  I hope that it goes better next time and that bf will work out.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Do you/will you plan to bf?

• Options
    Lord willing....I plan to.  Though I do know that no matter what your plan is baby doesnt always have the same plan. Paige I admire you for pumping that long.  Most would have just given up and gone straight to formula.
  • Options
    Karrey, you're here!  BF not working out was a big disappointment, but he got my milk, just not from tap.  Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I plan on BFn but we'll see how it works out. This might be TMI but I have a problem with Darren sucking on my nips. I don't think I could deal with a baby doing it either but I think in that case it's a different story. If BFn doesn't work out I will pump.  
  • Options

Funny cause Drew has a problem with me sucking on his nips. LOL.

Ok not the same thing but I had to just put that out there.  And no such thing as TMI with me lady.

• Options
    Karrey your a nut!
  • Options
    imageKarrey31:

Ok not the same thing but I had to just put that out there.  And no such thing as TMI with me lady.

oh i just died... too funny!!!

I plan on BF, but like Karrey said sometimes the kid has a different plan, but I plan on giving it my best shot. I will not be one of those moms that lets the kid decide on when they want the boob or not. my gma bf my uncle that passed away a few yrs ago till he almost 2. He literally would ask for it.

Thats just gross to me.

• Options
    Yes, I have been told this before. Wink
  • Options
    image~Brittany&Dusty~:
    imageKarrey31:

oh i just died... too funny!!!

I plan on BF, but like Karrey said sometimes the kid has a different plan, but I plan on giving it my best shot. I will not be one of those moms that lets the kid decide on when they want the boob or not. my gma bf my uncle that passed away a few yrs ago till he almost 2. He literally would ask for it.

Thats just gross to me.

I agree. I deffinately will not be breastfeeding after my baby is a year, maybe 1.5 years but that's pushing it. I've read of women letting their child, not toddler, still breastfeed..That is just gross!!!

• Options

There was a lady on the news a while ago that was BF her 9 year old. 

GROSS!

• Options
    I will disagree on the age thing.  I don't think there is anything wrong with bf a baby up to age 2.  I was planning on doing that with Parker or let him decide to wean.  Just my opinion.
  • Options
    imageKarrey31:

There was a lady on the news a while ago that was BF her 9 year old. 

GROSS!

That is SICK AND DISTURBING!! That child is old enough to know about sex and she is sucking away on her mommas tittay!! Gross!!!!!!!

• Options
    Yes, GROSS!  And she even says "Mom, Im hungry" Ick!
  • Options
    I plan to BF and pump some since I will be away at work and I think it's important to let DH feed him/her some too. Then FF, if needed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"