Missouri Babies

Daycare Recs and GTGs - Newbie

Hello!  This is my first time to visit the KC board.  We live in Olathe and I have a 9 month old son.  We have been fortunant to have an in-home daycare provided since I returned to work.  Unfortunantly, this is coming to an end at the end of June/beginning of July.  Does anyone have any daycare recommendations or places you love?  Also, how did you go about finding your daycare provider?  I appreciate any and all advice/recommendations! 

Do you ever have KC GTGs?  I do not know too many mothers in the area and would love a chance for my son to make some new friends!

Thank you!

Re: Daycare Recs and GTGs - Newbie

• Hi and welcome to the board!  I don't have any recommendations for daycare but I was planning on a GTG soon.  Possibly in the next month or so.  I will hopefully post about it soon to get some dates nailed down so we can all meet each other.

Our sons are just about the same age so that would be fun.  I try to post a check in each week so you can post on that if you would like.

(Okay, I just realized you are Angie's friend.  I tried to PM you a couple of months ago.  I would love to get together with you some time)!

• I am on the other side of the state line so I can't help with daycare rec's but I am up for a GTG, if it is maybe 3 or 4 weeks from now!
  • Loading the player...
  • I would definitely like to be part of a GTG... only been here a little over a year and definitely lacking in friends with children!
  • I don't have any recs for daycare either but I would be interested in a GTG. ?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"