South Florida Babies

Ahhh we leave for DC tomorrow!

As most of you might remember we are traveling to DC so that my DH can get some medical tests done at the NIH up there. I had seen an article about them a few months ago  talking about how one of their doctors was a lot like Dr. House (just without the rudeness). So after finding a way to get in contact with them, sending all of his records, and coordinating Mt. Sinai to release his bone marrow sample to them. We are finally heading up there. We leave early tomorrow morning and will fit in some sightseeing before he undergoes his tests on Monday and Tuesday. Poor guy will need to get another bone marrow biopsy done but if that means we can be that much closer to a definitive diagnosis then so be it.

Of course no matter how much I've told myself to be packed before TODAY we aren't. I even had a dream last night where I forgot thing after thing after thing and realized it once we were already at the airport getting ready to board. This will also be Mikey's first flight ever so it should be interesting. I'll promise to update you all on our adventure when we get back next week. Big Smile

Re: Ahhh we leave for DC tomorrow!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"