Secondary IF

~*~*~*~ SIF Weekly check in ~*~*~*~

Good Morning Lovely SIF Ladies!!

Congrats to the ladies who had great ultrasounds this week!! 

Our thoughts and prayers are with CHI-06 and her DH. 

Good luck and positive thoughts to all of us this week!!

Jenelle05

lovesnack

SweetieP

Shaunie

hopeful9

schoolsoutbride

hope4us

lolalillie

DSU98

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AathiPO4

sunshine173

LoveBird2

mariebelle

mrsmiller06

waitingforbaby#2

MrsP-051306

Mrs Teejer

Luckiest03

My2LittleCanadians

Ladavis

Oneandonlyyou

LilSurferGirl

Indybride4.8.06

MrsLisaP

JillRock96

Hawaiibridegrm

craziheazo

isabella22

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

Home_slice 

Calips

Christakim 

ChristyD_TTTC#2

Firsttogo   EDD 11/28

NewportRI2005

axr8111

Tonya_G   EDD 11/24

Lisa625

jacksonville2  EDD 11/4

Francisca  IT'S TWINS!!

jen5/03 - It's TWINS!!

Tracigator  EDD 10/22

njwife1103

Adelepenguin  EDD 10/17

Shawmich  It's a BOY!!

Mr&MrsS   It's a BOY!!

Kim777 - TWINS!!

LizRN626

QOTD - What words really make you cringe when you hear them? 

Re: ~*~*~*~ SIF Weekly check in ~*~*~*~

• My update - I am halfway through my 2ww!!  7 DPO here and feeling okay.  A little crampy and pinch-y with burning nips but nothing more than that. 

crotch, pimple and ointment.  They just sound terrible.  Oh and don't forget  'uh oh' when it comes from my 2 year old DS when he is in another roomIndifferent

• My update-Well i am now on the next cycle. I have an u/s scheduled for next friday and i am going to cancel that.  This is not a normal start to a period for me it is very dark. when i call to cancel my appt. i am going to ask him about the next round of clomid.

QOTD-when my DH says oh crap when he is doing the dishes. I can always assume he broke something.

• Loading the player...
  • My update-  I am still patiently waiting for June so I can get busy again! Smile

QOTD - The word "retard"  I am teacher so I can not stand it when students say that word.  They just truely understand the hurt behind that word.

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Update: I'm on CD30 / "supposedly" 13DPO and still have high temps (coverline 97.5 and today it was 98.1). I'm not feeling terribly optimistic because I got a BFN yesterday but still keeping my fingers crossed until AF shows up (or hopefully doesn't)!

QOTW: I'm with Josi on this one.  I don't like any of those words.  In addition to your list, I also cringe at the word "moist".  I don't know what it is but I can't stand it!  Tongue Tied

• My update:  Day 19.  I think 1 dpo.  I haven't been religiously temping this cycle, so it's a little hard to tell.  The met is still doing numbers on my GI system, but I'm hoping that the s/e start to go away here soon.

QOTD:  I'm with the other posters on crotch.  I hate that word.   

• 6w5d here...we had our second ultrasound on Tuesday and saw a heartbeat fluttering away (132).  We were released to our OB and have our first appointment there on 5/8...will of course be a nervous wreck til then.  I'm feeling "better" than I had been, so of course that just adds to my already nervousness.

QOTD:  I too would have to agree that the word "moist" just sounds awful!

• imageladavis:

I also cringe at the word "moist".  I don't know what it is but I can't stand it!  Tongue Tied

Good one!!  Whenever I hear the word moist I think of mouldy shower stalls... 

• Thanks everyone for all of your kind thoughts...

I am just waiting to hopefully miscarry naturally otherwise in a week I will be taking the pill to help it along.  I think I am doing better and then have random crying moments again.  DH hasn't even talked to me about it yet... I know he is really upset.  Once this part is over I am on rest on bcp for a month and then visit the RE again about planning another FET which will probably end up being in July...seems so far away :(

QOTD: ain't

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • I'm still in the 2WW and can test next Wed, but I am really getting impatient and might test on Mon.  We'll see!

QOTD:  I don't really cringe at any words, but now that everyone mentioned "moist", I guess that would be the one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • I'm still on BCP's - waiting for the go ahead from my RE to start Lupron, hopefully next week. 

"Moist" is definitely one that makes me cringe.. I also don't like the word "panties" for some reason - it just irritates me.

• I'm 5 weeks today! I have an u/s scheduled for next week.

QOTD: Not really a word per se, but I don't like it when people say "I" in the predicate part of a sentence. "Do you want to come to the store with Julia and I?"  It should be "me"... just bugs me for some reason.

• I'm waiting for this cycle to end so I can move on to the next one. Got DH's SA results yesterday and they were normal :)

QOTD: I don't like the word "tits".

• Well, I must admit that I am thinking as positively as I always am this time of month (O time)! Then the big letdown with the BFNs. I'm just hoping that Met is all I need this time, too. If not, I'll surely come to you ladies to help me through the process. You are all amazing!!

QOTW: poo (for some odd reason I much prefer poop over poo); va-jay-jay (just call it what it is, okay? LOL); cun*t.... hate that!!!

• imageindybride4.8.06:

My update:  Day 19.  I think 1 dpo.  I haven't been religiously temping this cycle, so it's a little hard to tell.  The met is still doing numbers on my GI system, but I'm hoping that the s/e start to go away here soon.

QOTD:  I'm with the other posters on crotch.  I hate that word.   

dude, I sooo feel your pain (literally)! the Met is ripping up my GI, too. hope it's worth it for both of us!!

• UPDATE: I'm on cd7 of my first femara cycle, and I already have a 19mm follicle! Things are moving quickly this cycle-they were going to have me trigger tonight depending on my bloodwork, but it looks like they'll be putting it off a day or two (they're closed for the day and haven't called). We have strict instructions to get busy over the weekend, just in case. I'll go back in on Monday.

QOTD: Words that make me cringe? Panties (don't know why, I just usually say "underwear"), moist, fungal.

• I am almost 9 weeks, and have had a few good MS free days in a row which can be concerning! I had my first OB apt yesterday, and everything looked great!

I hate the p and c  word that refers to a woman's anatomy.  I seriously almost gag if I hear them, and can not ever say them myself. 

• I am having trouble w/my weight... I keep losing Crying  I have a history of bad IBS and the cupcakes are putting more stress on me than Harm did.  At least we know why I'm having trouble and now it is just all about figuring out how to solve it.

Just my boss' name Kimball or MIL's.  

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Hi ladies!  We're on to another cycle -- AF was right on time (no surprise).  I'm calling the RE on Monday to get the ball rolling for our FET (in August/September) -- YIKES! 

QOTD:  Ditto everyone on "moist," "tits," and "poo."  Wow, I can't believe I just typed them all in one sentence -- gross.

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"