South Florida Babies

mady's 1st bday PICTURES

here they are!

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbOWrlozcOGIP

(not sure if that is the correct link or not, in any case you can email me and i will fwd it to you, i'm also gonna attempt to paste the album to my blog)

enjoy :)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: mady's 1st bday PICTURES

• and yes....

on the cake table that is a picture of dh & i on our 1st bday

yes, me and dh are pictured taking a shot (in celebration...great parenting huh?)

• that cake is SO cool! who made that!?!?
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMelanieJH1016:
    that cake is SO cool! who made that!?!?

believe it or not...my 22 yr old sister! she made mady's baptism cake too! thanks!

• wow! she should start a business, if she hasn't already!
  • Mady's outfit was ADORABLE!!!!! Good job putting that together mommy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageMelanieJH1016:
    wow! she should start a business, if she hasn't already!

we keep telling her that! she started a blog already and has done some cakes for some people, even the ballerina centerpieces on the tables she made!

• imageMrsJessNJorge:
    Mady's outfit was ADORABLE!!!!! Good job putting that together mommy.

thanks!!! :)

• SOOOO adorable!!!!! Looked like a great party Smile
  • imageElizabethScott:
    SOOOO adorable!!!!! Looked like a great party Smile

it's soooo nice to see you on here...you never come on anymore! the twins are sooo big :)

• The pictures are gorgeous - your little girl is adorable!
  • WOW love mady's outfit!!! super cute!!! and yes, your sister rocked the cake. def let us know if she starts doing this as a side gig.

• Simply adorable!!! Love them all!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awwww I love it! Dude your sister definitely rocked the cake! It looked soooo yummy too
  • Man, that party looked awesome! Mady looked adorable and her outfit rocked, I especially loved her shoes!!!!

Your sister did an amazing job with the cake!!!

ps. that's so gonna be dh and i taking that shot in celebration lol

imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • thanks girls!

my sister is the next martha stewart...she also did mady's tutu...she's already coming up with ideas for mady's halloween outfit. my sis has the soul of a 50 yr old woman in a 22 yr olds body lol

• Great pics! Yes the cake is great! (can she do cat in the hat? Hee hee)

I LOVE the tulle on the hairchair (yes I pay attention to details) that was a great touch ;) and i'm glad you dish out lots of candy for a pinata, I hate when parents put like 20 pieces for 30 kids, dudddde, kids want candy! :)

I'm getting really excited to start J's first now...

xoxo

• imageMRS.IHEARTMIKE:

Great pics! Yes the cake is great! (can she do cat in the hat? Hee hee)

I LOVE the tulle on the hairchair (yes I pay attention to details) that was a great touch ;) and i'm glad you dish out lots of candy for a pinata, I hate when parents put like 20 pieces for 30 kids, dudddde, kids want candy! :)

I'm getting really excited to start J's first now...

xoxo

never underestimate the power of  my sister....if you want i can always ask her ;)

yep lots of candy in the pinata - the parents werent so thrilled but the kids looked like they struck gold! lol

• Everything looks so pretty and everyone looks like they had a good time...what a cutie you have ;)
  • Everything looked SO great! And I too, love Mady's outfit!!!
  • Loving her hot pink converse high tops and hot pink tutu. Great birthday outfit! hehehe She is truly beautiful Evelyn.
  • Nice party. Looks like Mady enjoyed it all.
  • A little late here...but WOW!!  Everything looked great, Mady looked SOO happy in every pic, loved the outfit, the cake --- may have to borrow some of your ideas for C's 1st B-day!!! Thanks for sharing!!  And Happy Belated Birthday Mady!!

PS - regarding the shots -- "here's to your first year of surviving parenthood"!!  Congrats!

• What an amazing party!!!! I love all the details!!!! I got butterflies in my tummy looking at your pictures and imagining when Nadia turns one! Ack! ;-)
  • Mady look oh so fabulous! Her outfit was beyond adorable! Her cake was amazing and look very yummy!  Im glad everything turned out great!
  • The party looked like it was so much fun!! I love Mady's outfit!!!! Tell you sis that the cake looked fabulous!! 
    ~~Givette~~ Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"