Secondary IF
Options

2WW is KILLING me!!!

and I want to pee on everything Crying 

I've restrained from POAS so far... do you think I can last 4 more days??  I'm only 8 DPO and I want to so badly!!

Re: 2WW is KILLING me!!!

• Options

LOL!!  I am quite proud of myself actually.  I am 2 DPO and I haven't even peed to test if the trigger is IN yet!!

You've made it this far Hon!  A couple more days isn't so bad!

GL!  I hope this is your cycle!

PS, your DD is too precious.  I love the new pics!

• Options
    Oh i know what you are saying. I am 10dpo and i have been keeping myself very busy so i dont think of POAS. and my chart dont look to hot either
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Me too!  It's going to be really rough b/c I don't know if I o'd when I was supposed to b/c of all the stress.  If I didn't, I'm totally out.  If I did, I still have a chance.  I've been POAS for a few days b/c there's been some freaky stuff going on with me, but so far BFN.

• Options

Be strong!!

BTW, I love your new siggy pic :)

• Options
    Good for you for resisting this long. I was thinking about waiting last month, but didn't, and got faint positive on 9 dpo, so I'm no help! Good luck!
  • Options
    I totally know how you feel.  I'm about 10 dpo and since I started South Beach Diet this week, this is the first time that I didn't think about the 2WW!  I'm more concerned about what I can and can't eat.  hahaha  GL!
    Lisa. mommy to Emmy and Ally image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"