Louisiana Babies

April

So your ticker says baby is kicking.  Are you feeling it yet?

Re: April

• I've felt flutters. And honestly I don't believe it's gas. I've felt flutters like this before so I'm anticipating some kicks within the next week or so.
  • Aw yay!  How wonderful.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageApril_Lynn_08:
    I've felt flutters. And honestly I don't believe it's gas. I've felt flutters like this before so I'm anticipating some kicks within the next week or so.

aww yay! i cant wait to get to there! i have a question though, on your blog, you have 15w4d but on your ticker its 16w5d.. i was just wondering which one you are lol... oh and when is your EDD?

btw, i have total belly envy! you definitely have popped!!

• Brittany..ha you deffinately caught my error. I hit the 5 instead of the 6 when I wrote my blog. I'm going to change it now. I took the pic last night so I just went with yesterdays date. And I'm due 10/3.
  • ::runs to go stalk Aprils new baby bump::

• Ahhhhh.  You are so tiny!  Cute bump though. 
  • Thanks Karrey! The guys at my night job have started telling me I actually look fat and not pregnant. I just tell them to STFU!!!
  • imageApril_Lynn_08:
    Thanks Karrey! The guys at my night job have started telling me I actually look fat and not pregnant. I just tell them to STFU!!!
    Punch them in the junk and tell them they look stupid hunched over.
  • imageKarrey31:
    imageApril_Lynn_08:
    Thanks Karrey! The guys at my night job have started telling me I actually look fat and not pregnant. I just tell them to STFU!!!
    Punch them in the junk and tell them they look stupid hunched over.

I seriously just lol'd. I bet the lady next to my office is wondering what I'm giggling at. You are too funny!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"