Secondary IF

TTC sucks!

CD1, again.  I am trying to be positive, but here we are at month 9 (Short cycles, so cycle 11) and I am beginning to think it will never happen.  I have charted, OPKs last month, HSG, CD3 bloodwork...  Ugh!  How long do I have to wait?  My OB in Feb. just said happy trying when everything came back clear.  Am I going to have to wait until my yearly in Aug. when it is almost a year trying to discuss the topic again?  I mean we know I have issues (endo, one ovary/tube).  I really want it to happen naturally, but am getting depressed about the whole thing!  Just needed to vent.  Thanks!       
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: TTC sucks!

• I'm so sorry!  It DOES suck.  It more than sucks. :(
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • TTC sucks so bad, it really really does. CD1 is always the hardest (hugs)
  • Loading the player...
  • I know it does!  I so wish it wasn't so hard.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • I know...CD does suck.  I would think that your OB would refer you to and RE seeing as you do have only one tube/ovary, etc.  And you have technically been trying for a while. 

EIther way, sorry.  Hang in there.

• It does suck!

Like I've always told everyone I was diagnosed early b/c I just knew something wasn't right and went to my doctor.  If your doctor isn't ready I recomend a 2nd opinion or if insurance allows go directly to an RE.  If you are doing everything right, like Taking Charge of Your Feritlity says this indicates there is a problem and you don't need to wait a year.

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I am sorry to hear your OB wasn't very helpful.  This gives me bad feelings that I may not get the kind of help I am looking for at my appt. in two weeks.  I have endo too.  Stupid endo!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"