Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Naps with baby

So Eli and I just took a great nap! ?He rarely even slows down enough to fall asleep on me, but hes not feeling so well today so he woke up from his nap in the crib, then i laid him on me and we fell asleep for a good two hours. ?Hes still out! ?I just love sleeping with the little guy :).

Re: Naps with baby

• Options
    Connor comes into bed with me every morning from 6am-8am, it really is the best part of the day :)
  • Options
    I guess when they get a little older they'll actually lay still to nap with you??  Sophia is all over the bed, pulling my hair, yelling DADADADADADA if I try to nap with her...lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well, Eli rarely will lay with me, and it usually has to be when hes really really tired that he will actually fall asleep on me. ?He is sick so I think thats part of why. ?We can't lay him in bed with us anymore because he tries to climb down all the time!
  • Options

I'm in the phase where I put her down when she falls asleep because everyone tells me "you don't want her to get into that habit." But I absolutely love it when she naps on me, especially when I can join her!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"